How to Download Calm
Follow the widget below to download Calm for Android
How to Use Calm
- To get started, download the Calm app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Launch the Calm app from your app drawer.
- If this is your first time using the app, it will first ask you to register an account. Input all the required details to start your 7-day free trial.
- Take note that creating an account is optional during the seven-day trial period but it will be necessary once you have decided to upgrade to the Calm Premium plan.
- Once done, the app will then ask you to set your goal. Initially, there are three goals to choose from: Increase Happiness, Reduce Anxiety, and Better Sleep. Select all those that apply to you, then tap ‘Continue’.
- The app will then ask a few more questions to tailor your experience, including whether you’re interested in meditation so they can recommend a perfect program to reach your goal more effectively.
- Try a program that is specifically tailored for your chosen goal. Visit the home screen and explore all activities you can do. Scrolling down the homepage will reveal more recommendations, including the daily Calm mindfulness exercise, a selection of relaxing music, a set of two-minute lessons, mental fitness guides, sleep stories, and guided meditations.
- During any exercise or music track, you’ll notice a download icon at the top right, which you can tap to save the current track or guide to your device.