How to Download Yahoo Sports
Follow the widget below to download Yahoo Sports for Android
How to Use Yahoo Sports App
- To get started, simply download the Yahoo Sports app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Launch the Yahoo Sports app from your app drawer.
- If this is your first time using the app, you will be asked to select your favorites.
- Choose a sport you prefer and select a team you want to follow (you can edit this after). Tap Done and you will be prompted to the main screen ( the News Stream).
- The app will also ask you to sign in using your existing Yahoo Account so you can access the app across different devices and also to access all your saved sports. It is also important to sign in to access live sports events.
- The navigation panel below the app only comes with 2 main icons; Home and Scores.
- Tap the Home section to access schedules, game highlights, sports news, and live updates in your own personalized news stream. It also features original news from Yahoo Sportswriters like Dan Wetzel, Chris Haynes, and Pete Thamel, plus a stream of top news across all sports.
- Tap the Scores icon from the navigation panel to keep up with this season’s football scores from kickoff to playoffs & follow other sports scores, stats, live updates from college football, NBA, NHL, and more.
- If you tap the Menu icon on the upper left corner of the app, you will get access to a new panel showcasing quick access to My Sports, My teams, Fantasy Premier League, Notification Center, Settings, and more.