How to Download Snapseed
Follow the widget below to download Snapseed for iOS
Developer: Google LLC
How to Use Snapseed
- To get started, simply download the Snapseed app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Launch the Snapseed app from your app drawer. You can also open a picture from your Gallery and share the photo with Snapseed to take you directly to the app’s editor.
- Even though the app is owned by Google, you no longer need to sign in or register an account to use its features. Once downloaded, the app will prompt you immediately to its editor page.
- To start editing photos with Snapseed, simply tap the huge plus (+) icon on the center of the screen to open a photo from your phone gallery.
- The app will display all the recent images on your phone. You can also browse files from other apps. Tap the photo you like to edit and tap done.
- The editor page features a navigation panel giving you access to Styles, Tools, and Export. There is also an Undo button on top of the app.
- Tap on Styles to choose different effects for your photo. Just tap your chosen effect to apply it.
- Tap on the Tools icon from the navigation panel and choose the editing tool you want to apply. These include Tune Image, Details, Curves, White Balance, Crop, Rotate, Perspective, Expand, Selective, Brush, Healing, Vignette, Text, and more.
- Once you are done editing the image, tap the Export icon, and select Save to create a copy of your edited picture. You can also share the app with your social media accounts.