How to Download the Nike App
Follow the widget below to download the Nike App for iOS
How to Use the Nike App
- To get started, simply download the Nike app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Launch the Nike app from your app drawer.
- Take note that this is different from the Nike Run Club app. The first step to access the app’s features is to sign in using your existing Nike account. If you already have an account via Nike’s website (nike.com) or other Nike apps like Nike SNKRS, Nike Run Club, or Nike Training Club app, you can sign in using the same log-in details.
- If you are not yet a member, you can register an account online or using the Nike app itself. Once done, the app will now prompt you to the home screen.
- There is a navigation panel below the screen that will give you quick access to your Home, My Shop, Bag, Messages, and your Profile.
- Tap on the Home screen to discover inspiring Nike stories from in-depth stories to training tips, to style advice, and more.
- To shop for your favorite Nike Shoes, just tap the My Shop icon from the navigation panel. Items will be sorted into different categories including Men, Women, Boys, and Girls. Items are also categorized as Featured, Shows, and Clothing.
- Tap on the item of your choice to customize your order. Customers can now see if their size is in store, allowing for same-day reservations. After a reservation is made, a push notification will then be sent, telling customers when their items are ready to be picked up.
- If the item is already available, you can tap the “Add to Bag” button to proceed to checkout. If you just want to try the item first before buying it, you can tap on the Reserve button. A push notification will tell you when your gear is ready to be picked up.
- You can also scan barcodes using the Nike app (Nike Scan) to learn more about any product, discover available sizes and colors, and see real-time inventory online and in-store.