How to Download BBC News App
Follow the widget below to download the BBC News app for Android
How to Use the BBC News App
- Download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The app is free to download.
- Launch the BBC News App from the app drawer.
- Once done, the app will immediately take you to your home screen. (It doesn’t require you to sign up or register an account).
- The navigation panel above the screen will give you access to Top Stories, Video, My News, Popular, and Live.
- To read the news, simply tap the topic of your choice, tap the news and it will prompt you to the full article.
- To stream news videos, just tap the Videos section from the navigation panel. This gives you access to the One-Minute World News.
- To browse for specific news, simply tap the hamburger icon at the top left corner of the app. It will open a panel that will list down all the available topics offered by the BBC. These include topics like World News, News from different countries, business, science, health, sports, and more. You also get quick access to other special BBC content like BBC Culture, BBC Travel, BBC Future, and BBC Worklife.
- To personalize your news feed, tap the My News section from the navigation panel, tap the plus (+) icon and start adding the topics you like and those that matter to you. . Stories from topics you add will appear in your personalized My Newsfeed.