How to download Fresh EBT app
Follow the widget below to download the Fresh EBT app for ioS
How to Use Fresh EBT App
- Provided that you are already an EBT cardholder, the first thing you need to do is to download the Fresh EBT app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Launch the Fresh EBT app from your app drawer.
- The first step is to register for an account by connecting your EBT Card details to the app.
- Fresh EBT will ask for your credentials including your EBT Card Credentials, Social Security Number, Location, Email address or Phone Number, and of course, your EBT Account User ID and Password. When you open the app, it initiates a request directly to the processor’s portal on your behalf.
- After the successful authentication, the app prompts you to your dashboard. There is a navigation panel above the screen giving you access to three main icons; Manage, Save, and Earn.
- Tap the Manage icon to get full access to your EBT card details. This includes information including your remaining food stamp balances and your cash benefits. It also shares a recommended weekly budget to help you save and manage your benefits wisely.
- Tap the Save icon to see all the available coupons, deals, and discount offers that you can grab. You can clip coupons directly to your grocery store loyalty card to save money when you shop.
- Tap the Earn Icon from the navigation panel to browse additional resources to help you save and earn money, including other government benefits, flexible job opportunities, local food banks, free Android phones, and exclusive deals on Fresh EBT.