How to Download Truecaller app
Follow the widget below to download the Truecaller app for Android
How to Use the Truecaller app
- To get started, download the Truecaller app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Launch the Truecaller app from your app drawer.
- If this is your first time using the app, you might be asked to grant certain permissions including your Phone contacts and Device ID.
- Once done, the app will now prompt you to its simple and user-friendly interface. There are two navigational panels for this app. The Upper panel features Personal, Important, Others, and Spam tabs while the lower panel gives you access to Home, Contacts, Premium, Banking, and Payments.
- Tap the Home tab to access your recent phone calls, SMS, and other transactions you made.
- Go to the Personal Tab to access calls and messages from the people you know.
- Tap on the Important tab to pay bills directly from transactional SMS, and more.
- Go to the Others tab to access more contact details from other businesses.
- Tap on the Spam tab to access all numbers that are unregistered and potentially considered spam.
- To enable Fullscreen Caller ID, tap the hamburger icon on the upper left corner of the app. Select on Settings, tap the Caller ID, and select the Full-screen option.
- This feature allows you to see who’s calling in a full-screen design instead of having a floating window.