How to Download GoToMeeting app
Follow the widget below to download the GoToMeeting App for iOS
How to Use GoToMeeting App
- To get started, download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Launch the GoToMeeting app from your app drawer.
- Once done, the app will prompt you to the welcome screen. If you only wish to Join a meeting. Simply input the Meeting ID provided by your Host on the upper bar of the screen. Tap Join to get access.
- If you wish to host a meeting and embrace all the other features of the app, you will be asked to sign in using your existing account. If you do not have one yet, you can create a new one using the app itself. You will be asked to start your free trial and input all the required details. GoToMeeting comes with a free plan so you can still use the app even after the free trial.
- To Join a Meeting, input the Meeting ID and tap Join. You have the option to control your video and audio setup by simply tapping their respective icons below the screen.
- To host a meeting, simply login to your account, tap the Meet Now button from the home screen, and wait for the meeting ID to generate.
- You can send the invitation using different social media or communicating apps available on your device. These include Facebook, WhatsApp, Gmail, and many more.
- As a host, you have full control over the meeting and you can also assign roles to your attendees.
- To turn on Commuter Mode, just tap the car icon above the screen.
- To access your Calendar, simply head back to your home screen and tap the Calendar icon below the screen. Here, you can view all your scheduled meeting and you can also set alerts to remind you if the meeting is about to start