If you love playing mobile games then you might consider adding the Lulubox app on your Android device. Although most of the mobile games offered in the Google Play Store are completely free, these games still come with premium features that you need to purchase to enjoy the game to the fullest. This is where Lulubox app comes in. The core function of Lulubox is to bypass these in-app purchases and allows you to enable these game features for free. Whether it is about buying premium currency, unlocking skins, or more, this app gives you a full gaming experience without spending a buck. Lulubox, however, is not available in Google Play Store and it should be sideloaded on your device to make it work.
How Lulubox app works?
Lulubox is a free Android app and it comes with a great number of features that every mobile gamer will surely appreciate. It serves as a third-party application that allows you to unlock almost every feature of a mobile game without any barrier or dealing with any form of microtransaction. Since the app is not accessible via Google Play Store, you have to sideload the APK file from a reliable source like ApkPure, Aptoide, and more. Installing the Lulubox app is not complicated at all. It doesn’t require any rooting or advanced method to activate this app. To get started, look for the apk file to download. You can search the web for a reliable source. Download the Lulubox apk file and make sure you have selected the compatible version for your device.
Go to the Downloads section of your device and tap the Lulubox apk file. You might need to unzip the file first if you have downloaded a zipped version of the Lulubox apk file. Go to Settings and make sure that the Install for Unknown Sources option is turned on. Grant the permissions required and tap Install. Launch the app from your app drawer, agree to the End User License Agreement, and it will prompt you to Lulubox home screen. Playing games with the Lulubox is different from general game playing. In order to access its features, you must access the game you like through the Lulubox app. Once you open the program and find your desired title, it will show you the available boosters that the app has in store. To activate then, turn on the booster and turn it off once you don’t want it anymore.
The Lulubox app comes with a massive number of patches, hacks, and mods in the program. To apply a patch, you need to download it first. It’s not a complicated procedure – all you need to do is enter Lulubox, access your game of choice, and then pick the aspect you want to be modified. The program will show you the available patches, from where you click on the ones you want and wait for them to download.
Manage Your Games – Lulubox is a plugins sharing platform and a management tool for mobile games. Manage all your games in one platform with Lulubox.
Access Premium Features For Free – The app enables all premium features of your favorite mobile games like Subway Surfers, Garena Free Fire, PUBG, and more for free. Unlock skins, plugins, get free coins, and many more.
Apply Patches – The Lulubox app comes with a massive number of patches, hacks, and mods in the program. To apply a patch, you need to download it first.
Video Downloader– Lulubox Video Browser allowed all users to download and save videos directly onto Android. Open the video site in Lulubox Video Browser, find your favorite video clips or movies, then click the download button on the bottom of the screen. Free and 10x Faster HD Video Downloader for Android
Chatroom for Game Players– The app also features a dedicated chatroom for game players and mod developers.
How to Download and Install Lulubox App
- Lulubox is not available in Google Play Store. In order to install this app on your device, you must sideload an APK File. You can download APKs from websites, tech blogs, and trusted people on forums or other places. Trusted websites include APKPure and APKMirror or better yet download the APK file provided by Lulubox’s official webpage.
- Tap and download the APK file from your chosen APK source.
- Head over to your Phone Settings and tap the Security option.
- Find the Unknown Sources option and check the box. A warning will pop up which you should definitely read. Once done, hit “OK” and this will enable you to install APKs from Unknown Sources.
- Open your File Manager and search the Lulubox APK file that you recently downloaded.
- Tap the APK file. There may be a box that pops up depending on the apps you have installed on your device asking which app you want to use. If this is the case, click “Package Installer”.
- Grant the various Permissions that will be asked to start downloading the app.
- Wait for the installation to complete and you’re done!
- Just don’t forget to turn off or disable the Unknown Sources from your Phone settings again