How to download Talkatone
Follow the widget below to download the Talkatone app for iOS
How to Use Talkatone
- Make sure that you have a Google Voice number. The Calls/Texts you get from the Talkatone app comes from this Google Voice number. So when people call your Google Voice number, you will have the option to receive the call on your regular mobile phone or via Talkatone.
- Once done, download the Talkatone app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Launch the Talkatone app and sign in using your Google Voice account.
- Once done, the app will now prompt you to the home screen. There is a navigation panel below the screen that gives you access to Favorites, Recents, Contacts, Keypad, and Messages.
- To start calling using the Talkatone app, you can either tap the keypad icon and dial the number manually or you can simply choose a contact from your contact list.
- To send text messages, tap the Message icon, input the number of the person you want to send the text to, input your message, and hit send.
- By tapping a contact, you have the option to call, text, add to Favorites, or share the location.
- While on call, you also have all the basic functions including the speaker, hold, mute, and hang up.
- To use Talkatone Burner, Go to the Settings screen and find the flame button next to your phone number. Tap the flame button. This will prompt the Burn a Number screen where you can tap the “Burn Now” button to use your free burn. If you need to burn more numbers, they are being offered at $0.99 each.