If you are a Tracfone user, then you might highly consider adding TracFone My Account on your device. Interestingly, the core function of this app is to give users the ability to manage their TracFone Wireless Service anywhere and at any time. Tracfone provides both cell service and phones at a low cost and sells airtime cards with varying minute amounts that users can buy and add to their phone. With the TracFone My Account app, you will be able to manage your account and all the TracFone Wireless Service in just one platform. Aside from checking your remaining airtime, this app comes with a great number of features that every TracFone users can take advantage of.
How TracFone My Account app works?
Using the TracFone My Account app is not complicated at all. Provided that you are a TracFone user, all you need to do is to download the TracFone My Account app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to get started. If this is your first time using the app, you might be asked to agree with the End User Agreement and create an account. The app will prompt you to the login page where you can sign in using an existing account or create a new one by tapping the Create Account button. You can also log in using your Facebook account. Once done, the app will immediately take you to the Home screen showcasing details about your TracFone and TracFone Wireless Service.
The main screen will feature information including the Service End Date, the remaining Data, the remaining minutes, and text messages. There are also tap-based buttons that allow you to Add Airtime, Buy Airtime, and Enroll in Auto-Refill. To check your Airtime balance, simply tap the Menu icon on the upper left corner of the screen, select Check My Balance and locate Data Used. If necessary, you can tap on Calculate to get your data. To enroll in Auto-Refill, tap on the Enroll Auto-Refill button on the home screen, then tap the Enter Phone Number or IMEI field and input the number for your device. Tap “See Available Plans” and hit the “Log In To My Account” option. Follow the onscreen prompts to complete your enrollment in AutoRefill. Aside from managing your account, the app also comes with some other helpful features including the Retail Locator that allows you to find stores near you that sell Tracfone products.
Manage your TracFone Wireless Service– Manage your Tracfone Wireless service anywhere, at any time. View your Service End Date and buy or add airtime straight right from the app. It also allows you to track your balance in just a few quick taps on your mobile screen.
Enroll in Auto-Refill– Don’t worry about losing your airtime balance. In this app, you can apply for its Auto-Refill feature and select among different service plans available.
Wifi Optimizer-Find and connect to nearby available Wi-Fi networks with the Wi-Fi Optimizer based on your current location
Retail Locator-You can use the Retail Locator to find stores near you that sell Tracfone products.
Customer Support –If you ever have any questions or need help with your phone or service plan, simply use the app’s Customer Support Chat feature to get in touch with a knowledgeable Tracfone representative.
Download & Install TracFone My Account
- TracFone My Account requires an Android version 4.2 and above
- It has a Content Rating suitable for “Everyone”
- For Android, the app size is 25 MB so it won’t really hurt much of your phone storage
- TracFone My Account requires a stable Internet connection.
- The app will ask you to grant permission to access Device History, Location, Photos/Media/Files, Storage, Wifi Connection Information, and more.
- TracFone My Account for iOS requires iOS version 12.0 or later
- This app is compatible with various Apple products (iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch)
- The Age Rating for TracFone My Account is (4+)
- TracFone My Account for iOS is currently on its version 5.0 with recent updates providing improvements, brand new offers, and more
- The download size for iOS is 116.7 MB
- The app is available only in the English Language